If you notice ANY suspicious activity – please contact the police department immediately.
Alert ID website: Communityemail@example.com
Please remember that the Association DOES NOT provide security.
ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IS A POLICE MATTER!
Helpful Hints To Secure Your Home
- Do not open the door to strangers
- Add motion detecting lights outside of your home
- Add security systems with monitored alarms
- Add security cameras like Ring, Nest, etc. that store footage in the cloud and that you can monitor when not at home
- Keep doors and windows locked, especially when not at home or at night
- Keep your garage doors closed when not immediately in the garage
- ALWAYS keep the door between your garage and your house locked to prevent easy entry into your house
- Park cars inside of the garage when possible. If not possible, keep nothing in your car visible and don’t leave your garage door opener in your car. That is an easy entry into your house
- Meet your neighbors and keep an eye out for each other